- To launch Walk-It-Off Clubs in all Primary Health Care Clinics in the Western Cape
- Encourage persons with chronic lifestyle disease to “walk to wellness “and improve patient outcomes.
- Promote walking as a communityand friendship-building exercise.
- Organize mass walking events and wellness projects.
- Encourage families and communities to walk together as a way of life.
- Enrich individual and family life and uplift community spirit.
- Train Walk-It-Off Group Leaders & offer employment to community care workers.
- To manage & take responsibility for our own health.
VUKUZENELA-“wake up and do It yourself”